Game Patch Downloads @ MoFunZone.com
Patch File Size:
Patch Release Information:
CivCity: Rome by Firefly Studios & Firaxis - retail v1.1 patch
Upgrade CivCity: Rome with this patch. This update includes a variety of new features and bug fixes.
Undo Feature: If you delete a building, instead of it being removed immediately, you will have 3 seconds to right click and stop the action. This is a stackable action in that you can select multiple buildings to be deleted. If you right click while the timer is active, this will only clear the timer and leave you in delete mode. Right clicking once more will clear the shovel cursor as normal. The selection of buildings is on a toggle basis. If you accidentally highlight a building in a large group deletion, all you have to do it click on the building again to deselect it. The timer will reset each time you click a building. If you don't want to wait for the timer, simply hold shift when deleting buildings and they will be removed as normal you can also double click on a building to perform the same action.
Camera: You can unlock the camera by clicking on the small icon on the bottom left of the mini map. This allows you to zoom out further (you may notice a slow down on slower machines) and zoom in further. Click on this icon again to return to the original camera. If you wish to change the angle of the unlocked camera you can, within settings select free camera angle: low, medium, high
Auto Save: You can setup the amount of times the game will save every game year. This can be set up within the settings menu.
Shortcuts keys added:
8. Watch tower
9. Fire tower
Mouse Sensitivity: Mouse speed slider has been added to settings menu.
The water system in the game has changed; shacks no longer need to use a well if a cistern is placed.
User can now set what food gets used for rations. This can be done by un-checking the tick above the food in the granary menu.
Resolution 1600x1200 is now supported.
Every wonder will be built in 4 separate stages. Each time 25% of the resource is collected, the wonder will rise out of the ground 25%
Kids Mode: This is a fourth difficulty button that shows up left side of the easy button. In kids mode the bonus for city foundation is +25 regardless of the population. Changed loan system so if they run out of loans, they don't lose. It keeps giving you a loan of 10,000. Regardless if there is a loan set for that mission or not.
Trade Ships and trade mules now show icon for which type of good they are carrying.
Move and attack cursor now appear when ordering military units to attack in the empire.
Changed the legion info on the region map (when you click on a legion) from Prima, secundi etc to centurian, legionaries, velites
Smaller upgrade arrows for auto-upgrade houses.
Houses now have an external indicator showing that it is downgrading.
User is now warned when overwriting save games, exiting a map and exiting the game.
Lions now have background images behind their health bars.
Rioters now have health bars.
Graphs are added for finance report screens.
Map editor now has delete map function.
Tool tips for sections in the map editor have been added.
Cleanliness of streets meter now reads like all other meters.
Resources can be adjusted from the Categories.csv for buildings. If you edit this make sure you backup your original file. Editing this file may make some missions in the campaign unbalanced.
Resources required now show in the build menu.
CivCity Rome v1.1 Bug Fixes
- Fixed mouse pointer issue in resolutions 1024x768 and above.
- Fixed boatyard issue when it would occasionally stop working.
- Fixed black lines appearing in the Empire map in resolutions 1280x1024 and above.
- Users can no longer upgrade a large Hovel and place it inside an insula.
- Fixed issues with no build zone around fishing jetty.
- All building's chairs will highlight red when there is no employment at that building.
- Workers no longer stand up and sit down when they have changed job.
- Fixed wood camp issue when it would occasionally stop working.
- Videos now play at their normal speed.
- Transport jetty's breaking down now fixed.
- Fixed issue with children not going to Grammaticus.
- 'R' and 'F' buttons no longer scroll up/down while typing in save game name.
- Fixed issue with olive farm sometimes not taking excess food to granary.
- Fixed issue when scrolling around the empire map in resolutions 1024x768 and above.
- Fixed issue when loading a save game then entering the map editor the empire map is the one from the save game.
- Overall game performance improved.
- Fixed issue with reloading saves multiple times slowing the game down.
- Fixed issue when citizens occasionally get stuck if a warehouse was deleted before they were able to deliver goods.
- Fixed issue with environmental sounds.
- Mission briefing screen now states "Return to game" when accessed from within game.
- Finances screen small text issue resolved; also when a loss occurs it says 'net loss'.
- Within the reports screen the house type is now sorted by the stature.
- The graphics panel remembers bump mapping being selected.
- Pressing Escape when on the In Game Menu returns to the game.
- Fixed issue when exiting the map editor then entering the Civpedia.
- The range of the stone and wood camps has been increased before the "too far from..." warning is played.
- Fixed issue with advisor saying same the thing twice when first house upgrades.
- Advisor speech telling you a citizen has left the city now only plays when an employed citizen leaves and not when a vagrant leaves.
- Fixed a few issues with research.
- Fixed issue with the warehouse mule losing its wheelbarrow when delivering goods to another warehouse.
- Fixed the crash when the quake trigger is activated in the map editor.
- Great Lighthouse fire now only shows once building is complete
- Auto save of a completed location is now properly named.
- Fixed the crash when fire extends off the edge of a created map.
- Citizen's shadows now appear on the road.
- Fixed issue with the player being unable to access building menus when a citizen is selected.
- Fixed issue with the chariot trainer.
- Fixed issue with wonder engineers freezing while on a break.
- Boatyards can no longer be built into cliffs.
- Fixed issue when a piazza burns down musicians will stop performing.
- Fixed issue with the housing chart scroll button.
- Clicking anywhere while watching credits no longer closes credits.
- Citizens now correctly choose their closest warehouse.
- Fixed a crash fixed involving military units attacking.
- Fixed issues with troops not returning to a fort.
- Lions no longer speed up when on roads
- Alpha on sailing ship is now working.
- Bridges should now highlight red when hovering over them for deletion.
- Trade market and trade dock will no longer go to collect goods if all warehouses are full.
- Watchtowers are now more effective against lions
- Buildings no longer highlight while placing roads.
- Fixed issues with animals disappearing in the coliseum from certain angles.
- Fixed issue allowing players to skip levels.
- Fixed issue with wall graphics disappearing when objects placed next to a diagonal wall.
- Civilization meter no longer extended above the bar.
- Fixed issue when more than three win conditions show up in briefing screen.
- You can no longer build boatyards on top of trees.
- Issues with the trade dock fixed.
- Text issue with briefing in map edge of the world.
- Fixed issue when roofs on buildings would occasionally stay open after zooming fully out.
- Fixed issue with the months of food left on granary panel.
- Fixed text issues in report screen.
- When clicking on the red arrow in the UI now displays the Red arrow instead of the green.
- Fixed issue with trade workers green symbol being left behind on map.
- Fixed issue with the radius for selecting the goose farm.
- Map Editor - Fixed issue with a created map not showing in save menu.
- Map Editor - Marble adjusts properly to terrain changes.
- Map Editor - When water is erased, fish will also be deleted and not left in the ground.
- Map Editor - Fixed issue with debates not registering when set at a win condition on a player created map.
- Map editor - Selecting tint twice no longer places black unusable tiles.
- Map Editor - Playing a create map then quitting with building selected no longer makes buildings appear in map editor.
- When an army loses troops the legion amounts are now shown correctly on the empire map and fort menu
- Troops no longer jump back into position when continually telling them to leave the fort.
- Enemy invasions should no longer halt and flicker on there way to your city.
- City gates now functioning correctly.
- Javelin changing model when thrown has now been fixed.
- Troops return to the correct beds when they have been sent back to the fort
- Enemies no longer hang when attacking buildings. They will now return to their idle animation.
- Fixed issue with enemies occasionally losing their weapons.
- There are now separate carts at the trade dock
- Citizens no longer destroy bushes and flowers when the walk over them.
- Wood cutters now have axe in hand while chopping down trees.
- Fixed text issues in Civpedia.
- Fixed issues with animation on trade dock crane.
- Fixed issues with animation on bridge.
- If the user has placed a trade dock while a trade ship is being built they will no longer be instructed to build a boat yard.
- Wonder buildings, when being built, will now update their bounding box as they rise out of the ground to eliminate the selection issues.
- Buildings now update to correct land height when placed.
- Aqueduct canals now highlight red when the corresponding towers they are connected to are highlighted for deletion.